The NEW Cellular Restoration Diet
An educational website
by Doug Hines
- Why No Meat? -
To Repeat from The "Diet" page: These foods cause/promote digestive system fermentation and associated off-gassing, and the sludge of pus, mucoid plaque and/or sulfur buildup. You would be wise to not eat these foods - ever. Refined Sugar, Fried Foods, Oils (any kind), Fish and Seafood, Meat, Dairy and Dairy Products, Poultry or Eggs - all of which, including farm and pasture raised - have high amounts of hormones / steroids / growth stimulants / antibiotics / medicines / tranquilizers / preservatives / pesticides / chemicals / toxins / and parasites. Animals either ingest, or get injected with, these poisons. Then you eat the animals. Where do you think the poisons wind up?
"It's actually quite obvious why heart disease and cancer 'run in the family.' Everyone in the family has their legs under the same dinner table!" - unknown
"As children we not only eat like our family but also soak up our inner attitudes from them. Unless we metaphorically leave home and question our culture's food mentality and the enslaving propaganda of the meat-medical complex, we will find it difficult to discern our unique mission and grow spiritually. Spiritual health, like physical and mental health, urges us to take responsibility for our lives, and to dedicate ourselves to a cause that is higher than our self-preoccupations." - Will Tuttle, Ph.D. The World Peace Diet
"The error of high protein foods as a necessity of health, taught and suggested by medical doctrines to humankind is in its consequences and in its effect just the opposite of what it should be, it is one of the main and general causes of all disease; it is the most tragic phenomena of western degeneration... It is beyond possibility to express in words what the error of high protein foods means." - Professor Arnold Ehret, 'The Mucusless Diet Healing System
Although David Icke was speaking about an entirely different subject, his words ring true for the subject of protein necessity as well. “Once people have just one massive, preconceived belief unraveled, the next stage is… ‘Well what-the-hell else have I been thinking that’s not true?” - David Icke
T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., readily recognized as on of the masters of the science of nutrition, authored the world acclaimed book 'The China Study.' Dr. Campbell wrote a book entitled 'Whole - Rethinking the Science of Nutrition.' Quoting Dr. Campbell:
"When I say "protein, what foods do you think of? Probably not spinach and Kale, although those plants have about twice as much protein, per calorie, as a lean cut of beef. No, to most of us in the United States, protein means meat, milk, and eggs. Our love affair with protein has been around for a long time... So imagine our shock when animal protein, but not vegetable protein, was the culprit in turning on cancer in our studies." -pg31
"The first [thing I have learned] is our reverence for animal protein. Our society believes so passionately in the health value of milk and meat that it is hard for us to conceive that we might be wrong - that these foods might, in fact, be very unhealthy. It is too far outside of what we have been taught for decades for us to believe it easily, no matter how true it may be." - pg288
"The most important step is to change the way you eat. The diet is simple: eat whole, plant-based foods, with little or no added oil, salt, or refined carbohydrates like sugar or white flour." -pg289
"Perhaps it's time to stop declaring war on ourselves through toxic drugs and dangerous surgeries, and instead treat ourselves with kindness by feeding ourselves the sorts of foods shown to grow and sustain healthy, vibrant people and cultures." -pg25
John Robbins is an American author, who popularized the links among nutrition, environmentalism, and animal cruelty.
"All beef cattle spend the first few months of their lives on pasture or rangeland, where they graze on forage crops such as grass or alfalfa. But then nearly all are fattened, or as the industry likes to call it “finished,” in feedlots where they eat grain. You can’t take a beef calf from a birth weight of 80 pounds to 1,200 pounds in a little more than a year on grass. That kind of unnaturally fast weight gain takes enormous quantities of corn, soy-based protein supplements, antibiotics and other drugs, including growth hormones."
"The lives of grass fed livestock are more humane and natural than the lives of animals confined in factory farms and feedlots, but their deaths are often just as terrifying and cruel. If they are taken to a conventional slaughterhouse, as indeed most of them are, they are just as likely as a feedlot animal to be skinned while alive and fully conscious, and just as apt to be butchered and have their feet cut off while they are still breathing — distressing realities that tragically occur every hour in meat-packing plants nationwide. Confronting the brutal realities of modern slaughterhouses can be a harsh reminder that those who contemplate only the pastoral image of cattle patiently foraging do not see the whole picture."
Dr. Robert Morse is a board certified and accredited naturopathic physician, a biochemist, iridologist, and a master herbalist. Since 1974, he has owned and operated a Natural Health Clinic and God's Herbs Botanical company located in Port Charlotte, Florida (Dr. Morse's Herbal Health Club.com). Dr. Morse teaches other physicians and healthcare practitioners the Art of Detoxification and Cellular Regeneration. In his forty years of practice, his groundbreaking work has helped thousands overcome cancer, diabetes, M.S., Crohn's Disease, Scleroderma, and other serious illnesses.
It's time somebody told you the truth about nutrition and health. Your diet is causing your illnesses, and your diet is killing you. The truth is that humans should stop the consumption of animals and animal products. So that you aren't chasing facts from all around the country, I am citing evidence from just one book, The Detox Miracle Sourcebook - Raw Foods and Herbs for Complete Cellular Regeneration (hohmpress.com) by Dr. Robert Morse.
"IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED..." - by Doug Hines
We have adopted ways of being which, if not changed, will inevitably and inescapably lead not only to our own demise, but to the demise of the entire planet as well. All of our health problems, i.e. all of the illness and disease that is prevalent in our society today, are simply the dire consequences of our prior choices and actions. It is, therefore, really simple. To correct our health problems, all we have to do is correct our current choices and actions.
In this article I highlight evidence from Dr. Robert Morse's book by citing specific page numbers.
THE ETHICAL SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT:
(The remarks in this section are mine, not Dr. Morse's)
There is not a cattle rancher on earth who hasn't heard the pleading of a mother cow when her calf has been taken away from her. Just try to ignore the possibility that the cow has no feelings.
So, I begin explaining my rationale for why I don't eat meat by saying that I have compassion for how we regard, and how we treat, animals. In my little corner of the universe I try not to hurt animals. Current animal raising/production procedures are horrible. Up until the second they die, most animals endure horrible living conditions. Most cows, pigs, and poultry live in concentration camps, are fed the poorest of diets laden with chemicals, and are injected with countless other chemicals. And so called free-range and grass-fed animals meet the same end in the same slaughterhouse too.
At the moment of death, the animals are so full of fear that their bodily systems are pumping out tons of adrenaline, hormones, and other substances related to the fight-or-flight chain of events. When you eat the meat, you quite literally are eating the product of the animal's fear. When you eat the meat, you eat the toxins.
Given all of the toxins you have eaten when you have eaten meat... Is it any wonder your life is full of chaos and disease?
And oh, by the way... Doesn't it make you mad that other people ('food' processors) have made enormous sums of money while putting your health at risk?
Quotes from Dr. Morse follow (used with permission)
• High protein consumption does not fit our species, nor is it physiologically sound. (pg116)
• A protein structure is not useable by the body, as such, and must be broken down into its simplest compounds, called amino acids before the body can use it at all. This process requires energy instead of yielding energy. (pg116)
THE HIGH ACID PROBLEM:
• Protein from meat is highly acid-forming, lowering the body's pH balance. This causes inflammation and tissue weakness, leading to tissue death. (pg116)
• When protein breaks down, it creates sulfuric and phosphoric acids, which are highly irritating, inflammatory, toxic and damaging to tissue. These acids also stimulate nerve responses leading to hyperactivity of tissues. (pgs 114 & 116)
• Because of the high acidic content, too much meat protein has also been linked to colon cancer, the second largest type of cancer in America today. Thousands of people die each year from the accumulated effects of eating high protein diets. The liver, pancreas, kidneys and intestines are destroyed when protein consumption is too high. (pg114)
• Protein is a nitrogen compound, high in phosphorous, which when consumed in large amounts, will deplete calcium and other electrolytes from the body. (pg116)
• Some of the final digestive states of protein-matter result in the production of uric acid. Uric acid is abrasive and irritating, which inflames and damages tissues. Uric acid deposits can create arthritis in the joints and muscle tissue. Uric acid causes gout. (pg114)
THE UTILIZATION PROBLEM:
• The body cannot use “flesh-type proteins” (grouped amino acids) until it breaks them down into simple amino acids first. This extensive process robs the body of vital energy, only to achieve “second-hand” building materials. (pg114)
• Plant proteins are simple structures of amino acids which are considerably less energy robbing. Plants, being full of electromagnetic energy, counterbalance this energy need. (pg114)
• Meat protein is much more structured and electrically dead. This requires a much more radical digestive process, which robs the body of vital energy. (pg114)
THE ADRENALINE/ENERGY ISSUE:
• It has been said that meat gives you energy. Since this energy is mostly from the adrenaline found in its tissues, this is only a stimulated energy, not a dynamic energy. (pg115)
• If you’ve ever visited a slaughterhouse you will see and sense the fear that these poor creatures experience just before they are killed. Physiologically, this fear pumps the medulla of their adrenal glands, producing epinephrine or what’s commonly called “adrenaline.” Epinephrine is a neurotransmitter, stimulating energy through the nervous system into the tissues of the body. This is mostly what gives protein-eaters a heightened sense of energy. (pg115)
• However, after years of eating meat full of adrenaline, your adrenal glands become weakened and lazy at producing their own neurotransmitters. This begins to lower your blood pressure. As we begin to pass our adrenal weaknesses down genetically, future generations may see multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Addison’s Disease, and other neurological weaknesses develop from a chronic lack of neurotransmitters. (pg115)
• High blood pressure can also be a result of adrenal gland weakness. When the adrenal glands become weak, we also begin to fail at producing adequate steroids (our anti-inflammatories), because meat is highly acid-forming (which creates inflammation). The body will use cholesterol in place of steroids where this inflammation is present. This becomes a serious problem because lipids, in the presence of acidosis, stick together and plaque themselves “in” and “onto” tissues. (pg115)
• In people who have adrenal weakness, a high protein diet causes the liver to create large amounts of cholesterol, which then begins to plaque throughout the body, especially through the vascular system, liver and kidneys, Stone formation also begins to take place in the liver and gallbladder. (pg116)
• High protein diets contain excessive amounts of epinephrine (adrenaline) and thereby create aggression, anger and adrenal failure in humans who consume these foods. (pg116)
• Energy from eating meat can also come from growth hormones fed to the cattle (or other animals) for rapid growth. Energy should be dynamic or cellular, not created by stimulants. Dynamic energy comes from raw-food eating where alkalization, proper electrolytes, electricity, amino acids, proper synergistic compounds and complexes (vitamins, minerals, flavons, etc.) are found. (pg115)
THE IMPACTION PROBLEM:
• Meat can become impacted on the intestinal walls causing our mucosa and intestinal lining to decay along with the meat. It is important to note that putrefaction changes proteins into toxic chemical by-products. Fruits and vegetables, on the other hand, do not cause body odor. (pg114)
THE PARASITIC PROBLEM:
• Foreign proteins from meats, dairy products, grains, eggs, and the like, are abrasive to the mucosa of the body. This causes a lymphatic (mucous) response that can cause excessive mucus to build up within the tissues and cavities of the body. This mucus build-up, with the trapped proteins, fills interstitial areas as well as lymph nodes, sinus cavities, brain, lungs, etc. Pimples, boils and tumors are expressions of this congestion or toxic build-up. (pg114)
• Studies by some of the world’s top educational institutions have proven, over and over again, that meat protein is toxic to you when it is absorbed through your intestinal walls. This creates acidosis, affects an immune response and invites parasites. (pg116)
• The more flesh protein you put into your body, the more you work your immune system, and the more you invite the parasitic “kingdom” to grow inside of you. Many parasites (including many viruses, bacteria, and some “big boys” such as worms and flukes) all feed on wastes from flesh-protein digestion. (pg114)
• Animal proteins putrefy in the body causing body odor. This rotting putrefaction causes a cesspool of toxins to build up in the intestines and body tissues, both intersitially and intracellularly. This not only creates a base for parasites to grow, but the acidity creates inflammation, which blocks cellular respiration, eventually causing cellular death. (pgs114 & 116)
THE CAUSE OF DISEASE and SHORTENED LIFE SPAN:
• It has been proven that diets high in animal protein are cancer causing. Animal protein is acidic (inflammatory), putrefactive and congestive. The congestive aspect is cause by the mucus, formed from its abrasive and putrefactive aspects. The toxic chemicals, vaccinations, and hormones eaten by, or injected into, these animals also create tissue toxicity within the body. This causes your immune system to respond, causing inflammation. Meat also causes a biochemical imbalance within your body. The high levels of iron and phosphorous push out your calcium, magnesium, and other vital electrolytes, which then weaken and dehydrate your body. (pg155)
• Meat has been proven to cause intestinal cancer. It is suspected in liver and pancreatic cancers, as well. The putrefaction cesspool that builds up in the lymphatic system is possibly the starting cause of lymphomas. (pg116)
• Meat stimulates, irritates and inflames the sexual organs, especially the prostate gland, leading to prostatitis. (pg116)
• Meat-eating societies have a much shorter life span. An example of this is the Intuits of Northern Canada and Alaska whose average life span is approximately fifty years. (pg116)
• High protein diets lower manganese levels resulting in spasms, convulsions, neurotransmitter issues (myasthenia, S.O.B., heart arrhythmia including atrial fibrillation, etc.), neuromuscular problems, Parkinson’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease. (pg116)
• Today’s animal meat is full of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, nuclear wastes, high levels of adrenaline, and other toxic chemicals from air and ground pollution. All of these compounds are considered carcinogenic. We find more cancer in cows, pigs and chickens today than ever before. (pg116)
• Some meat producers (farmers and ranchers) have also lost their integrity and sense of decency, and are grinding up their sick and dying cows, pigs and chickens and mixing this “dead,” often “diseased,” meat into their regular animal feed. This leads to “Mad Cow” and “Hoof and Mouth” disease. We see this now, especially in Europe, where meat growers have been feeding dead sheep meat to living cows. Cows are vegetarians. Hogs are not true meat eaters, either. this eventually leads to acidosis and disease within these animals, just as it does within humans. (pg116)
• Proteins are not used as fuel by the body; they are building blocks and carriers. When proteins are broken down by digestion into amino acids, their main function becomes growth and repair of tissue. Simple sugars are the main fuels for the body besides oxygen. When we try to lose weight by burning proteins for fuel, this causes fat breakdown. However, it also causes tissue breakdown. You can destroy liver, pancreatic and kidney tissues by burning your building blocks instead of using proper fuels. (pg116)
• Meat is full of dead blood cells (hemoglobin), which are full of iron. However, iron is a mineral, which if consumed in abundance can become toxic, especially oxidized iron (not plant iron). Iron toxicity creates a multitude of reactions within the body, including:
• Animal farming, as a food source, has devastated us economically, environmentally and spiritually. We are destroying our forests and green land to create pastures. This is destroying our planet in many ways. It affects the production of vital oxygen, diminishes heat protection, destroys beauty, limits erosion protection, limits our fruit and vegetable farming, increases toxic by-products of animals, robs topsoil and oxygen levels from grain farming and destroys wild animal habitats. We waste thousands of acres in raising tons of grain needed to feed cattle and other animals. (pg116)
• The facts above are why high animal-protein diets are destroying the human race. Wake up and enjoy life without animal products. Your body will love you for it, as it becomes odor-free and vibrant. Love your planet and its animals too. (pg116)
• Your body is a living, conscious machine. It can rebuild itself after surgeries, major cuts and wounds, so why not after nerve damage or atrophy? The truth is, it can! But not on a diet of dead animals and other cooked, dead foods. (pg183)
For information about better nutrition for yourself and your family, read the book "The Detox Miracle Sourcebook."
For information about the food and pharmaceutical industries' profit at your expense, read Randall Fitzgerald's "The Hundred Year Lie: How Food and Medicine Are Destroying Your Health." It will open your eyes to the facts. It is time for humans to stop the consumption of animals and animal products, which today are so laden with toxic hormones, antibiotics, chemicals and the like, that they have become time bombs ticking away inside of us. It is time that we, as a society, put our ethics above our politics and economics.
We can lift ourselves up from decay and toxicity and enjoy the vitality and internal cleanliness that a raw fruit and vegetable diet brings. Such a diet breaks the chains of anger and despair, freeing us to live in the light of vibrancy and health. Try a diet free of animals and animal products and see the difference for yourself.
And remember: "There is nothing healthy about eating dead tissue." - Doug Hines
Copyright © 2019 CellularRestorationDiet.com - All Rights Reserved.